Wipro Santoor Scholarship 2016-17 for Girls Application Form before 31st July 2016. Santoor Scholarship for Women for High Education
- 1 Wipro Santoor Scholarship 2016-17 for Girls
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria For Wipro Santoor Scholarship:
Wipro Santoor Scholarship 2016-17 for Girls
Wipro Santoor Scholarship 2016 For the Students Of Girls. Here there is a good news for the students of girls who belong to the impoverished level. The Santoor Scholarship is provided for the impoverished girl students who have passed their 10th or 12th class. The Wipro Consumer Care is providing the Santoor Scholarships. Presently the Scholarship is provided for the girl students who belong to the states of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The grand given by the Wipro would be used for the tuition fee expenses or for other education related expenses.
The Scholarships which is given by the Wipro Consumer Care for the impoverished girls is applicable for studying both Degree and other Diploma Courses. The Scholarship is provided for the girl students of Impoverished level and the girls should have passed their 10th and 12th class from the Government Schools or Government colleges. The Scholarship is also provided for the girls who are willing to pursue Professional courses or higher education in the field of humanities, liberal arts and science.
Level Of courses : Graduation and Diploma.
Scholarship Provider : Wipro Consumer Care.
Time Period : For the minimum of two years Scholarship is provided.
Application form availability April 1st 2016
Last date to apply July 31 2016
Scholarship Form Third week of August 2016
Eligibility Criteria For Wipro Santoor Scholarship:
Region Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana.
Class/ Age 10th or 12th class students
- The students must pass their 10th and 12th from Government schools/ colleges.
- The students should enroll for the full time recognized Diploma/ degree course beginning in2016-2017, in any recognized educational institute.
- The duration should be minimum of two years. The Scholarship does not cover fee expenses for one Diploma courses.
Reward Of Wipro Santoor Scholarship :
- If the Diploma/ Degree college is located at large city the fee expenses will be Rs.36000
- If the Diploma/ Degree college is located at small city the fee expenses will be RS. 24000
- 60% of Scholarship is earmarked for students who want to explore higher education in the field of Humanities, liberty arts and science.
- 40% of Scholarships for the students opting professional courses.
Reimbursement of the Scholarship :
The Scholarship amount will be directly reimbursed to the students accounts. The result for the scholarships will be announced in the third week of August.
Important Note : Scholarship will be issued to the girl Students belonging to the backward Districts.
Documents should be submitted along with the Application form :
- Two recent passport size color photographs : affix one with the space provided and the other with the form.
- The first two pages of the applicants bank pass book.
- Photocopy of the Parents/ guardians Aadhaar card or ration card.
- Grade: 10th or 12th class.
Mode Of Submission :
The application can only sent by post or Courier.
Wipro Cares – Santoor Scholarship,
Banglore – 560035.