TN scholarship Online Application 2016-17 for BC MBC ADT Application form Of Tamilnadu for Pre and Post Matric at escholarship.tn.gov.in
- 1 TN scholarship Online Application 2016-17 for BC MBC ADT
- 1.1 TN escholarship application 2016-17 for Pre and Post Matric
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria For The Fresh And Renewal Scholarship
- 1.3 Tamilnadu fresh scholarship application form 2016-2017
- 1.4 Application of TN Scholarship 2016 for Pre and Post Metric
TN scholarship Online Application 2016-17 for BC MBC ADT
The Tamilnadu Government has issued a great opportunity for the pre and post metric students of the state under the Prime Minister’s New point of 15 programme, the Ministry of Minority Affairs (GoI) Scholarship Scheme. The students who are pursuing 11th, 12th, ITI, diploma and the students who belong to the backward classes and economically backward classes and the students of minority, scheduled caste, scheduled tribes are eligible to apply the Tamilnadu Scholarships.
TN escholarship application 2016-17 for Pre and Post Matric
So the students who are eligible can apply for the scholarships through online. Here the Government is providing scholarships for fresh and renewal students. the students can get their online application at the official website. The Students who scored the good marks in the common entrance test or the students who got 60% or above in other private colleges are eligible for the scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria For The Fresh And Renewal Scholarship
The students who belong to the backward classes, minority classes, scheduled caste, scheduled tribes whose annual income is less 2 lakh or equal to 2 lakh are eligible to get the scholarship that is fresh and renewal scholarships. The Students Can Apply who are Studying from XI,XII, ITI, ITC affiliated courses NCVT classes at XI & XII level, Polytechnic, Diploma in Nursing,Teacher Training.
Tamilnadu fresh scholarship application form 2016-2017
Under Graduate,Post Graduate Courses, M.Phil, Ph.D level Courses in the Govt.,Government Aided,Recognised Private Institutions those Economically Backward Class of Sc/ST/OBC Category’s Students Will get Scholarship to Continue their Study’s .
Candidate belongs to the economically backward classes like Buddhism, tribe Muslims SC/ST/OBC etc :
- The Students should posses minimum of 50% and above.
- The students must submit their certificates from the board regarding the marks and grading.
- They must submit Income certificate whose income is less than 2 lakh.
- The students must have received all their certificates from the board on or before 30th November.
Application of TN Scholarship 2016 for Pre and Post Metric
All the Pre and post matric students who are pursuing in different courses can get their fee reimbursement by the Government of the Tamilnadu State.
- Visit the official website http://www.bcmbcmw.tn.gov.in/.
- And also visit the district TN official website http://escholarship.tn.gov.in/scholarship.html.
- Then the students have to download the application form.
- Then after that the students have to fill all the details found in the fresh application form
- The renewal students also have to download the same form and fill their latest details with academic year marks including the online application number.
- Then finally the students should submit the form to the Head of Institution while you are studying during the time period.
TN Online Scholarship for BC and MBC, Adi Dravidar, SC, ST and SCC
All the students who are applying for the TN scholarship Online Application 2016-17 must download the application form and fill correctly and should affix some of the required documents like tenth memo and some more certificates.
Renewal Applicants –Both Pre and Post Metric :
The Applicants can renew by submitting present year academic records, 10th, 12th board details.
Required Documents for TN e-Scholarship 2016 Online Apply :
- Affixed recent passport size photo.
- Mark-sheet(s)(Consolidated Mark-sheet only),
- Caste certificate.
- Income certificate.
- For Self Employed Parents/ Guardian, a Self Certification of Income declaration by way of an Affidavit in the Non-Judicial Stamp Paper with the value of Rs.10/-( in original),
- Address Proof (Ration Card, Voter ID, PAN Card etc),
- Fee receipts paid by the Student,
- Proof of Bank Account Number (Core Banking Service) with IFS Code (11 Digits).
Instructions for the students who applied for the scholarships :
All the students who applied for the scholarships should follow the above points in order to get the scholarships.
Click Here for TN scholarship Online Application 2016-17