karepass.cgg.gov.in epass online Application 2016-2017 Karnataka epass status karepass Application Number Vidyasiri Scholarship Application Status 2016-2017 ePASS Karnataka
- 1 karepass.cgg.gov.in epass online Application 2016-2017
karepass.cgg.gov.in epass online Application 2016-2017
For Fresh and Renewal Pre and Post Matric Students Karnataka E-pass Online Application is Available at http:// karepass.cgg.gov.in. The Karnataka Government along with the Backward Classes development welfare association has releases the e-pass Scholarships or fee reimbursement for the pre and post matric students who are pursuing in the Karnataka State.
The karepass scholarship will be issued for those students depending upon their eligibility criteria. Many of the students who are studying in different streams like graduation and post graduation will be benefited with the e-pass scholarships. Every eligible student can apply for the e-pass scholarship and can be benefited in all schemes.
Karnataka epass status 2016-2017 at www.karepass.cgg.gov.in
The Government will issue the scholarship for the students depending upon their merit list and for the backward classes. the students are hereby informed that to achieve better scholarship the students must perform their in the common entrance test which is conducted by the Government of Karnataka for the admission in post graduation and graduation courses. The Karnataka e-pass scholarship online application form is available at the official website.
Eligibility criteria for Karnataka e-Pass Online Registration:
The students who are belonging to backward classes economically backward classes and the students belonging to scheduled tribes and scheduled caste and also the students of various caste like minority can apply for the Karnataka epass scholarships. Some details are mentioned for the students who are applying for the scholarship.
- The student must submit the Bonafied certificate from the respective college.
- The student must qualify tent or 12th with minimum of 60% or above.
- The student must complete his/her 12th from the Karnataka state.
- Applying student must belong to backward class of the Karnataka state.
- The students must notice that all the certificates should be of the present applying year.
karepass Application Number status 2016-2017 Check Online
Important Note : The students who will get good merit in the common entrance test will be offered more scholarship than the other students. The application status of pre and post matric students will be available in the Karnataka official website. Not only the fresh students can apply for the scholarships but also the renewal students can also apply for the scholarships.
How to Apply for Fresh and Renewal Scholarship ?
The students who are belonging to backward classes and economically backward classes and also the students belonging to schedules caste and scheduled tribes and the students of minority classes are eligible for applying the Karnataka e-pass scholarships 2016. The application form will be available at the official website and the students must apply on online only. The details are given for the students to apply for the fresh and renewal scholarships.
- First visit the official website karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on the application form.
- Then now we have to enter our karepass Application Number.
- Then we have to enter our Secondary School leaving Certificate hall ticket number.
- We have to mention whether we belong to regular student or supplementary student, passed out year of SSLC and date of birth.
- Enter all the details correctly as mentioned in Application form.
- Now finally click on the submit option and we can see our application status.
- If you want to check it randomly visit www.karresults.nic.in
For Renewal Students :
- Click on your old application ans verify whether all the details mentioned are correct or not.
- If there is any mistake we can edit the application form.
- Then we have to upload the prescribed details by the e-pass.
Every student who is applying for the Karnataka e-pass scholarships should follow the above rules and can get the scholarships for their higher studies.
Vidyasiri Scholarship Application Status 2016-2017
Required Documents :
- Secondary School leaving certificate.
- Higher school leaving certificate Bonafied.
- Caste certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Bank details of Student.
- Letter from present studying college.
Instructions for Kar epass 2016 Online Registration:
Applicant need to make sure that all details entered by him are correct and as per SSLC. Uploaded documents should be clear to be viewed. Save your application safe with all documents that are uploaded.